Friday, July 17, 2009

Reading is one of my favorite activites

I definitely read my share of news, current events, text books, reference books, historical novels, etc. on a daily basis for self edification and for homeschooling. However, when I have free time, I relish reading fiction. It is a complete escape and is almost always better than a movie. So, what am I reading? Well, I just finished Deep Blue, by Tom Morrisey. It is the first book that I have read by him, and it was pretty good. It was like a Clive Cussler book for the Christian market.

There is a book that I am eagerly anticipating... Green, by Ted Dekker. The release date is September 1, 2009 and I can't wait! The Circle Trilogy is one of my all-time favorites.


Click on the book to read the first chapter:




Click on the picture to see a video clip:

No comments:

Post a Comment