Sunday, August 30, 2009

Apologia Chemistry Labs



I'm starting a small chemistry lab group this year. David and two of his friends are going to work through their chemistry and micro-chem labs together. Although I don't really need to add anything to my plate, I absolutely love chemistry (even have a chemistry minor). So, I don't mind that they will be meeting in my kitchen each week. I'll be on hand to make sure that they don't start any fires and help if they have any questions. However, I'm hoping that it will mainly be a student led activity.

I have found a great Apologia Chemistry syllabus on Donnayoung.org, which should help keep the kids organized and on track. They will also be sharing a lab kit which will help keep it budget friendly :)

Chemistry Syllabus








They will be starting this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment